Create a display of your cultural heritage at FusionFest!
FusionFest is making available a covered display area for one organization from each area of the world during the festival on November 27 & 28.
Attendance is expected between 5,000 and 15,000.
What FusionFest provides:
• An audience of thousands of people
• A covered platform (5’ x 7’) with protective rails for the exclusive use of the participating organization
• Night-time security
What the participating organization provides:
• Complete Application by November 1.
• Donation to FusionFest to cover costs ($100 )
• Decoration of their platform box to display their cultural heritage.
• This can be a static display that people view from the outside
• This can be set up with a person or persons in the box to demonstrate or explain
• This could be something the audience members step into for an interactive experience.
• You can do whatever you like with the space to present your culture.
Nov. 1: Applications Deadline
Nov. 5: Approval notices
Nov. 26: Displays Setup
Nov. 27 & 28: FusionFest