WHAT: Capturing the stories of Central Floridians from around the world in short three- to five-minute documentary films.
HOW: Fill out the application. Selected participants will attend the Pairing Event and get randomly paired. Filmmakers have the five days to interview their subjects about their stories, shoot, edit and submit their films.
- Aug. 1: Deadline to send your application
- Aug. 27: Pairing Event via Zoom from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Aug. 28 to Sept. 1: Filming & Editing
- Sept. 1: Completed film submission by 11:59 p.m.
- Sept. 22 & 25: First Screening at Global Peace Film Festival – You will be VIPs!
- Nov. 27 & 28: Screening at FusionFest
- Nov. 28: Awards Show at FusionFest starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Filmmaker Grand Prize $1,000
- Student Filmmaker Award $200
- GPFF Audience Choice Award $100 for the filmmaker and $100 for the subject