The visual arts can capture the diversity of our world and our community. FusionFest takes place a few weeks before the holiday season and is a great place to shop for presents.
- There will be a “Best of Show” award of $1,000 for work of art that springs from the themes of our being “Diversitastic” and feeling that “I can be me here”.
- Downtown Arts District will staff the Visual Arts Gallery and handle sales for only a 30% gallery fee (less participation fee already paid).
- Participation fee of $25 gives artist a space 4 feet wide by 8 feet high to exhibit their work for sale.
- Intent to Participate: August 1, 2019
- Curating (further information may be needed): month of August
- Acceptance Notification: September 1, 2019
- Final Promotional Materials Due: September 15, 2019
- Festival Hours: Saturday, November 30, Noon – 9:00 pm, Sunday, December 1, Noon – 5:00 pm
Visual Curator: Kat Quast, [email protected]
As a FusionFest Choir participant, you are invited to participate in the FusionFest Parade – A colorful display of Central Florida’s cultural heritage featuring costumes, puppets, music, dancing, flags and local officials. To participate, gather at 11:30 am at the City Commons Parking Garage, 460 S Boone Ave each day. The parade will wind through the festival grounds and be finished by 12:30 pm each day.