- Whether you are shy and want to stay behind the scene or you love interacting with people, there is a place for you.
- Get a T-Shirt and chance to win two tickets to fly anywhere in the world.
- Four-hour shifts.
- Intent to Participate: November 1, 2019
- Occasional opportunities throughout the year and then for set-up Friday, November 29, 10 am – 6 pm or Saturday, November 30, 6 am – 10 am in addition to the festival.
- Festival Hours: Saturday, November 30, Noon – 9:00 pm, Sunday, December 1, Noon – 5:00 pm